When I’m not working on a film project, working 9-to-5 as an UI designer, nor scanning the latest posts on Facebook, I’m moonlighting as a horror journalist for Miss Misery’s Last Doorway Productions site doing Q&A’s with various film industry folks associated within the horror industry.
Here are the past few articles I’ve done thus far, and many more to come:
- Interview with independent film actress Judy Cerda
- Quick chat with horror filmmaker Matt Vanaja
- A bloody feature about the sexy but violent Ghoul Girls
- Exploring the unique, creepy (in a good way) dance troupe called the Corpsewax Dollies
- A talk with the artists, actress, and filmmaker Alexia Anastacio
- Q&A with ParaWoman extraordinaire Amy Williamson